Saturday, May 27, 2017

Man am I bad at this.

The shit view from my cat sitting gig.
Um, so... been awhile again.  How y'all doing?
I'm chugging along. Trying to be social. Got back into running pretty seriously. Even went out for my second orienteering event with a good friend and I didn't finish dead last which is a plus.
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and it sucked.
Am currently cat sitting in Vancouver and hey! I know where all the 'roid monkeys and fake tits live! Have done two 10k runs since I've been here and haven't been passed a single time which is statistical proof that Vancouverites don't do anything to accomplish a goal, they just do it to look good.
Other than that, just work and the regular workaday shit. Have a trip planned to Quebec City in July which I'm hoping will be amazing.
So... wake me up when Trump has been impeached?

2 comments:

  1. And the tattoo . . .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for the second iteration from the artist. The first one was not what I had in mind...

    ReplyDelete