Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Getting 'er done

It's all about the Art Nouveau, baby.
A long time ago I got a tattoo.  Like, almost eight years ago.  And in my head I had always thought that I would add to it and make it a half sleeve because if there is one thing that will look good while you're languishing in a retirement home at 85 years old, it's a swath of wrinkled, sagging tattoos.
Also - as my mom pointed out - employers and potential employers love them as well.  Just as I'm sure they love it when I get a manicure, and then the manicure starts to chip, and I just let it all come off of its natural accord over the period of three weeks.  And also I am sure they love my two inch roots (what: she's not a natural blonde??).
Additionally, my nose piercing is oversized and I tried to do something about it once but it was just a real hassle.  Hey: my nose is oversized, so it all works out.
Where was I?
Oh yes, have an appointment with a tattoo artist tonight to hopefully draw up some ideas for my half sleeve.
I also sent off a cheque (though belated) for my nephew's birthday.  And also I booked a couple of post Granfondo nights in Whistler for September and I really should have made sure to where matching underwear and grab my ankles on that day.
And not only are my taxes done, but I've already got a refund.
And oh yes: I always get a refund.

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to use my face doing blue steel for your tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was running out of ideas. Half an arm is a lot to fill up!

      Delete