Thursday, October 13, 2016

I'll drop a caribou, I'll tell on you...

Englishman River
Right.  So, have an accepted offer on the condo and am currently in the process of removing the subjects.  Have discovered that there are some really good Realtors, and some that are not so good.  Guess which one I am surprised to find I have.  Ah, but I can't rant too long, because I have to head out soon to look at a two bedroom rental and compete with whoever else is also looking at said rental and maybe bribe a guy.  Yay North Vancouver real estate!
Had an awesome weekend on the Island for Thanksgiving.  Michael came, as did my mom, and I think he was impressed!  Always great to see my brother, sister-in-law and the little guy.  He is just the best kid ever.  Love him so much.  And my brother and his partner are the best parents.  Just, wow.
Did the usual things, checked out Coombs Market, bombed around Parksville.  But Jay bought a car for guests the last time we were over so Michael and I drove out to Qualicum Beach: man, that place is beautiful.
Had a great Thanksgiving meal.  Went for a couple of 6 mile runs out to the Englishman River.  Went to Rathtrevor Beach.  Climbed this huge, huge hill behind Jay's house called Little Mountain and it was epic.
Such a great weekend.
Anyways, wouldn't that be cool if my condo deal went through and we loved and got the rental tonight.
Off to Penticton on Saturday.
Seriously, I do sleep in my own bed sometimes.

Panoramic view from the top of Little Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment