Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cause all songs are one song and that song is don't forget.

Welp, listing my place this weekend.  Come by.  Buy it.
Going to Parksville with Michael and my mom for Thanksgiving.
Hate my job and am actively looking for a new one.  Could very readily write an insanely interesting book about the charming individuals I work with who (full disclosure) are some of the most socially backwards people I have met in my 39 years on the earth.
I would like to move to the Island but "four more years" is Michael's mantra, because nothing says marital bliss like a partner who works nine hour days, nights and is on call constantly.
Anyways.  Fuck this week and hopefully next week will be better.
Happy Thanksgiving.  Don't eat turkey.  It's mean.

2 comments:

  1. Well, bad timing on my part. Was in North Van mid-Sept visiting old friends, gave a wave in your general direction, but had I known you were listing your place . . . My youngest son and his wife are looking to buy; do you think a daily commute to Toronto would work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of North Van, or had you been here before?

      Looks like the condo might be sold, so no 5+ hour commute for your son and his wife. Cor, that's practically what it is to commute around here anyways!

      Delete