Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I still don't blog lots

So the new job.  Well, I've only really been there for four days.  I have some impressions, but I'm going to sit on them for a couple of weeks to see if I'm surprised one way or the other.
On the other hand: I have a freaking seven minute walk to work.  Are you kidding me with this?  And the foundation I work for gives away millions of dollars annually, out of the goodness of the hearts.  Plus they also have me a very nice gift from Thomas Haas for Easter, even though I'd been there for three days.
Basically right now I'm just tired and stressed.  I don't like changing jobs because I hate the learning curve.  I want to know everything right now.  That, coupled with the belief that I'm mentally challenged and therefore can't function at said job = sleepless nights.
Oh: and add on what I gave up to take this job, which is goddamned hilarious.  No: I'm not having anxiety attacks or doing two a day work outs to manage this at all.
We'll see.  I'll either be there in three months, or I won't.
In other news, we went to my brother's for Easter, wherein Declan and his cousin got a reading lesson, but more importantly so did Michael.

2 comments:

  1. is that the Thomas the Train book? IT HAS SOUND EFFECTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. If it doesn't have pop up figures, Michael at least needs sound effects.

      Delete