Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Too much tuna

I have a thing for Nick Kroll. I want a free pass.
Oh, and also I am in San Francisco and in the last few days have been to Alcatraz, Haight and Ashbury, ChinaTown, Castro, Mission, saw a young lady almost get killed jumping off a cable car because she dropped her phone, ended up in a very bad area in the Tenderloin and witnessed an anti-Trump Puerto Rican rally today.
Also went to Ghirardelli's twice yesterday for free samples.
I guess I should also mention that I did the Whistler Fondo. Didn't beat my 2015 time, but the weather was total shit and also I didn't train.
Nick Kroll, though...

8 comments:

  1. Nick Kroll fan eh? Check out big mouth on Netflix, you’ll love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love it. Very funny and poignant. Now back to the hedonism that is Californication...

      Delete
    2. Can’t go wrong with hedonism. One life right?

      Delete
    3. Then you get reincarnated and yolo all over again.

      Delete
    4. What will you come back as next time?

      Delete
    5. A white man, so I can see if this white privilige is all it’s cracked up to be.

      Delete
  2. Holidays keeping you busy? Where’s the usual wit and charm?

    ReplyDelete