Thursday, March 9, 2017

It is Thursday. All day.

Today I accidentally met Rick Hansen.  Now I have the "Man in Motion" song stuck in my head.
In other news, we are getting quite a lot of snow.  Last weekend's ten miler was in the wind, snow and rain.  It is not how I prefer my ten milers.
Also, there is a Varied Thrush (I believe) that has the funniest one note song in a tree outside our window most mornings.  Seriously.  For a long time we thought maybe the bird was simple.
Lastly, I have a job interview this Monday morning.  I'm sure they won't want to give me what I want financially, nor did they likely read my cover letter in which I lay out my predilection for a work/life balance, but who knows: maybe they will love me so much they will capitulate to all my demands.
Right?
Right.

1 comment: