Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I bought some stuff. Fuck off, already.

PUT A BIRD ON IT.

I'm not materialistic.
Most of my clothes are at least 10 years old.  I am actually literally waiting for my boss to call me in and tell me that my attire isn't appropriate.  But I can't afford to have two wardrobes so I try to sort of meld them, but I have no concept of fashion so I think I'm failing pretty badly.
Speaking of purchases, however, I must say that I recently did actually buy some jewellery.  Like, what? 
A while ago I bought a two strand necklace from the Silver Wren on Etsy.  Loved it so much that I bought a three strand one.  AHHH!
I don't think I have ever purchased (non-costume) jewellery for myself in about a decade, so this recent $100 splashout is an extravagance.  Love it, though.
Also, Ben Howard is a good listen.
Also, a neighbour is trying to pawn her cat off on me and it's like wherever I go I'm some kind of sucker.
Thank god Michael's allergic to cats.
And also why are my fingers so fat.


1 comment: