Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hot pockets

I had a pet.  For like, four days.  Sad!
Righty-o.
So.
Going to mindfulness classes on Mondays.  Trying to be more mindful.  Trump was elected.  Bad time to quit drinking, it would seem.
Running again.  Still haven't made the leap to join a running group, however.  I've become one hell of a recluse as of late.  I need to get back out there and make some connections instead of sitting in my apartment and being in my head as much as I am.
Had a good weekend over in Parksville visiting my brother with my mom and one of my brother's friends.  Caught up on some sleep and went for back to back six milers.  I like Island life.  I would move over there in a heartbeat.  Qualicum Beach, to be specific.
Other than than, work is work: hooray for year end!
Going to see Jim Gaffigan and Gerry Dee in the next couple of months which should be fun.  Still laugh until I cry whenever I watch the hot pockets bit.
Hm.  This has been a very uneventful post.
Hm.  I have been a very uneventful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment