Friday, November 18, 2016

Living with the consequences, under pressure...

Good times.  I love a good move.  Oh no wait... I love a good something else.
So I learned something interesting this week (which I always had an inkling to be true): when people ask you how you are, they are just waiting for you to say how are you so they can tell you how they are.
I literally just replied to a friend who is having boyfriend troubles and mentioned I wasn't doing too well and had had a relapse.
The follow up email was essentially "should I or should I not call him?".
I have totally overestimated the people that I have been spending a lot of time with.  My bad.
Maybe I should get a cat.  They allow small pets in the building we are moving to.  Who am I kidding?  I fucking hate cats.
It's been a bad week.  A bad, bad week.
Anyways.  Courage, right?
You can come and visit me when I live in a van down by the river.

 

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is a new week. It'll be rainbows and sunshine and butterflies. Vans are awesome. So are cats. She clearly should not call him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rain and wind today, but I will turn it into sunshine and butterflies.

      Cata are not awesome.

      Clearly, she did call him. I had to help her pick up the pieces.

      Delete