Monday, April 4, 2016

Hey look: it's April.

Proof of life.
Not sure what to say.
I have been sick for over a week which is unusual for me.  Still did a 10k on Sunday and came in 14th out of 100+ women.  I typically rank in the top 10% of my age group so it wasn't a great finish for me but, as mentioned: sick.
Went for an interview with a recruiter today.  We'll see how that goes.  I love many aspects of my job, but I really don't love a lot of the other ones.
Also went to the dentist.  I have a really good dentist but no matter what, I always feel like puking for about two hours after getting my teeth cleaned.  Cor.
My grandmother's husband (at 98) has broken his hip and is in rehab at UBC.  My mom has pneumonia.  My brother is in the middle of getting his house ready for sale and then is moving to the Island.
Watched "She's Funny That Way" on Saturday night and it was really good.  I don't get why it was so panned.  I dunno, we both enjoyed us and it was akin to a Woody Allen movie so if you don't like Allen, don't watch the movie.
I mean, I guess there's a lot more to say.  The Gomeshi case for example.  I have a lot to say about that.  And about Trump.  And Tesla.  I have a lot to say about feminism.  What is a feminist?  How was there a place in Canada that didn't allow abortions??
I'm meandering.
At the end of the day there is someone that I come home to that gets me.  I don't know if that's the case for most people.  I literally could not continue if this wasn't the case.
Also: I had to clothes shop yesterday and it was a fucking terrible nightmare and I will never understand how anyone ever enjoys it.
Oh, I also don't understand how Instagram works.  Is it as egocentric as I think it is?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it does appear you're still alive. Meander as much as you like; really enjoy your take on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! You and, like, two other people. :)

    ReplyDelete