Friday, October 16, 2015

Yeah, I'm still watching "Scandal". Who are YOU to judge me?


So what if Olivia Pope said to Fritz "Hey - I enjoy sleeping with you but we can't have a committed thing because you're the president and you're married and all that, so is it okay if I also sleep with Jake?" and then to Jake she said "Hey - I enjoy sleeping with you but I'm also sleeping with the president, is this okay?".
I guess the series would be over then.
I'm just saying she should at least try and float that idea, because that would be a good idea to float.  I would definitely try and pitch that. 
Sadly, I don't look like Kerry Washington, and I don't have Tony Goldwyn or Scott Foley trying to break down my door.  Probably because I don't look like Kerry Washington.
In other news, after working at his current locale for 15 years, Michael's office is possibly relocating.  Super hilarious given that I quit my job six months ago and took a huge pay cut just so I could minimize my commute also.
Are you kidding me with this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment