Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Greyhound update

Received this email from Greyhound today:

Customer ID: 2413372

Dear Mr. R-,

Thank you for contacting our office with your concerns. We apologize for the delay in responding to your e-mail.

We are in receipt of your refund request. As a gesture commitment to you our valued customer, we will issue a credit  in the amount of $39.90. Unfortunately, without the Master card number we cannot process your refund. At your earliest convenience, please provide us with your Master card by calling our customer assistance line at 21-877-463-6446, we are open, Monday through Friday, 5 am to 11 pm Central time.

We hope you will not let this incident deter you from using our services, and we trust you will give us another opportunity to prove that we can be the most reliable and economical form of transportation to meet your needs.

Sincerely,

Jemima G.
Customer Care Analyst
I love that they called me "Mr.".  Anyways, called them and I'm still not entirely sure if the credit has been processed on my credit card, or if I have to still wait 6-8 weeks given the ESL issue with the CSR, but basically I am exhausted at this point and relatively confident I will get my $40 back.

How many people would just let this slide?  Just be like "hey, it's only $40"?  And that's what they're banking on.  And that's what pisses me the hell off.

No comments:

Post a Comment