Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bitch relax

Today I mostly had lunch by my lonesome which is fine because I'm pretty much the funniest and sexiest person I know (I say this, even though the other day Michael said that I "should be grateful" that he always wants to ravish me so much, as though I am some bucktoothed, acne riddled chubby chick, which led to an interesting conversation on words and what words mean).
In an effort to entertain myself I selected two magazines from the rack.  Our "lunch library" consists  of rags that either I have donated (you're welcome for the running and cycling magazines, coworkers, even though clearly you don't partake in physical activity of any kind), or a tattered selection of Canadian Living.  Canadian Living is still a thing.  Trifle, anyone?
My selections were Utne and Nylon Guys.  Utne is fantastic, super funny, Green, political, well written and how have I not heard of it before.
Nylon Guys was also interesting, not the least because it says "Not for Girls" on the cover, but moreover because in the fashion section, this hat was showcased.
Now I'm torn: should I feel bad for wanting this hat? 
Is it wrong that my immediate response to it was laughter, followed by a list of people that I would want to give this hat to, or where this hat in front of?
I guess I should relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment