Thursday, December 31, 2015

Still not dead.

Where to begin?
I have no better pictures because I am a terrible person.
Christmas was a madhouse as always.  Wonderful to spend time with my brother and his family, and my mom's side of the family.  My nephew is the best thing since sliced bread.  Seriously, if someone could guarantee me a Declan, I would have a child.
Work is work.  It's the thing I do to make the money come in to pay for all the Swarovski crystal baubles, shoes, and banana peppers that I like to buy.  Banana peppers are the SHIT.
So, might have mentioned this before but Michael's office is relocating in the next six months which will cause some issues.  Commuting from where we live to... um... anywhere... is a shit show and it's one of the reasons why I quit my lucrative job with my last employer.  I gave up a very good salary, incredible extended health benefits and a PENSION to work where I live.  Now we might relocate?
At the minimum the next six months should be interesting.  Will Michael stay on and work from home?  Will he quit?  Get laid off?  Stab me with a kitchen knife?  One never knows.
At any rate, I am exuberant because my boss closed the office at 3pm today and told us not to come in tomorrow.  Like WHAT?  I still get paid for it.  Private sector props!
And when closing the whole thing down she did the gun pointing thing at me when talking about being up to speed this year versus last (when I wasn't working there) and so yeah, I just got a free vacay day for my coworkers because I do my job well.
Happy New Year, everyone.
Oh, and here are some cool pics of Obama from the last year.  I can't imagine what Trudeau is going to have to deal with for the next four years.
Yep.
Night.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a nice evening ringing in the new year and a stress free 2016. I can't wait for this next year to be over, for one reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what reason would that be? ;)

      Hope you guys had a great New Years as well, and a happy and healthy 2016!

      Delete
  2. I think you know if you've seen my FB posts ;)

    ReplyDelete