Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sex of Miley Cyrus

My little buddy!
Every once in a while I look at my blog stats and see what people are searching for when they stumble across this sad excuse for a blog.  Running?  Chowdah?  Road rage?  Work inspired apathy?  Copious wine consumption?  Wry wit?  Rye and ginger?
Apparently all of the above are wrong. Apparently they are searching for "sex of miley cyrus" and "miley cyrus titts".  Also the Dutch really seem to like me. And why wouldn't they, really?
Not a whole lot going on these days.  Someone in the building went down to our storage lockers and unscrewed the hinges of someone elses' storage unit, stole some stuff, and then screwed the door hinges back on again.  Kind of begs the question: why the fuck were the hinges installed on the outside to begin with?
And how does this impact on old Duder, you ask?  Well, now instead of one road bike in my one-time dining room, I have two as we were keeping Michael's "old" road bike under a drop cloth in our storage unit.
Vegetarian meals: not all bad.
This very road bike that Michael is adjusting so that I can do my first Gran Fondo to Whistler (heretofore I've only done Medios) this September.  But that's a whole other story that will surely materialize, namely because I don't know how to ride a road bike, and because riding from Vancouver to Whistler is far, and uphill.
In other news, Felix's health hasn't been all that great of late - specifically one of his hind legs.  My mom took him in for an x-ray and it doesn't appear to be broken or sprained, so we suppose it is a product of his old age, which we put around 16 or maybe even 18 years.  He's a weird cat, but I love him lots.  I hope he's not in any pain and I hope he thinks he's had a good life and he wants to stick around with us for a while yet.
And lastly, we had Tofurky hotdogs, with Daiya cheese, avocado and fried onions for dinner tonight.  They were kick ass, even though the foot longs make Michael uncomfortable.
Peace out, and I hope you all enjoy my performance as an extra in "Fifty Shades".  They let me keep a whip!

No comments:

Post a Comment